Hermès, which was started in 1801 by Thierry Hermès, is still one of the world’s most exclusive, prestigious brands. Hermès sprung onto the scene as a first-class maker of leather harnesses and bridles in Paris and by the early 1900’s, they started offering fashion accessories, including handbags and colorful, silk scarves.
Designed by in 1974 by Jacques Eudel, the Couvertures et Tenues de Jour celebrates the sartorial pride of the equestrian world. Wearing a specific outfit for every event of the day, the horses wear the numbers and colors of their owners. Framed by leather bridles, each horse is dressed in a specific blanket suitable for stables, pre-show, presentation and other occasions.
Created in a hand numbered limited edition of 12 pieces, this will surely be a collector's item.
Exclusively ours and sourced from independently authenticated vintage scarves upcycled to conserve earth's scarce natural resource.
Company is not affiliated with Hermes of Paris. All scarves are independently authenticated and sourced through secondary markets.
- Individually hand-numbered limited edition 12 pieces
- 7.5" x 6.75" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% silk twill front with 100% cotton lining
- Fully adjustable fit with black elastic ear bands, cord lock beads and nose wire
- Made in USA of imported French Fabric
- Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you