Since 1937 the Hermes scarf has epitomized the ultimate in French luxury style.
Created in a hand numbered limited edition of 9, this non-medical mask is upcycled out of an authentic rare Hermes Equestre slate gray cotton scarf based on an original 1945 design, re-imagined in 2010 by Hermès Creative Director, Benoît-Pierre Emery, The vintage design is an iconic representation of the brand's equestrian heritage.
Company is not affiliated with Hermes of Paris. All scarves are independently authenticated and sourced through secondary markets.
- Individually hand-numbered limited edition of 9 pieces
- 7.5" x 6.75" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% silk twill front
- New & Improved black lining featuring anti-microbial, odor-preventing, quick-dry UV protection creating a breathable barrier that remains 99.9% bacteria free
- Fully adjustable fit with black elastic ear bands, cord lock beads and nose wire
- Made in USA of imported French Fabric
- Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you