Dior was credited for reviving Haute Couture in Paris, then a dwindling fashion capital in the aftermath of World War II. In a sharp contrast to the austere ensembles in the postwar period, Dior created dresses, dubbed "The New Look" with a small, nipped-in waist and a full skirt falling below mid-calf length, emphasizing an hourglass shape.
From his debut collection in 1947, Dior successfully changed the landscape of French fashion. In the three-quarters of a century since its founding the brand has continued to push boundaries and challenge convention.
Created in a hand numbered limited edition of 10 pieces worldwide, this will surely be a collector's item. The vintage design features the iconic Trotter monogram in crisp blue & white.
Exclusively ours and sourced from independently authenticated vintage scarves upcycled to conserve Earth's scarce natural resources.
Company is not affiliated with Dior. All scarves are independently authenticated and sourced through secondary markets.
- Individually hand-numbered limited edition of no more than 10
- 7.5" x 6.75" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% silk twill front with 100% cotton lining
- Fully adjustable fit with black elastic ear bands, cord lock beads and nose wire
- Made in USA of imported Fabric
- Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you