Guccio Gucci, the founder of the Gucci brand, opened his first store in Florence in 1921. Top designers like Tom Ford, Frida Giannini and now Alessandro Michele have made the luxury brand one of the most coveted in the world.
An iconic precursor to the playfulness of the modern Gucci brand can be found in this unique vintage scarf combining the iconic Gucci coat of arms and a bountiful array of flowers.
Created in a hand numbered limited edition of 16 pieces, this will surely be a collector's item. Now accepting pre-orders for end September deliveries
Exclusively ours and sourced from independently authenticated vintage scarves upcycled to conserve earth's scarce natural resource.
Company is not affiliated with Gucci. All scarves are independently authenticated and sourced through secondary markets.
- Individually hand-numbered limited edition of 12 pieces
- 7.5" x 6.75" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% silk twill front with 100% cotton lining
- Elastic ear bands and nose wire for a perfect fit
- Made in USA of imported fabric
- Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you