Since 1937 the Hermes scarf has epitomized the ultimate in French luxury style.
Our vintage Selles a Housse (saddles) silk scarf was first issued in 1967 and designed by Christiane Vauzelles. With capital letters "H" interwoven with iconic equestrian motifs against a background of fleur de lis.
Created in a hand numbered limited edition of 11 pieces, this will surely be a collector's item.
Each limited-edition style is created from a single vintage scarf and therefore each mask comes from a unique positioning on the scarf - no two are alike. Each image on our website (or in our communications) represents one mask from the scarf, the other masks from the same scarf will vary due to placement within the design.
Exclusively ours and sourced from independently authenticated vintaged scarves upcycled to conserve earth’s scarce natural resource. Company is not affiliated with Hermes of Paris.
Now accepting pre-orders for Christmas Delivery.
- Individually hand-numbered limited edition of 11
- Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you
- 7.5" x 6.75" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% silk twill front with 100% cotton lining
- Fully adjustable fit with black elastic ear bands, cord lock beads and nose wire
- Made in USA of imported fabric