Sulka, the men's haberdashery that once counted the Duke of Windsor, Winston Churchill, Henry Ford and Clark Gable among its customers, will closed its Madison Avenue store, the last of its shops in the United States in 2001.
Founded more than a century ago and long renowned for its hand-tailored shirts and ties, we have upcycled a signature silk robe into a hand numbered limited edition of 25 masks. We've trimmed the mask with an assortment of vintage Sulka silk ties for added punch.
Created in a hand numbered limited edition of 25 pieces, this will surely be a collector's item.
Part of our ongoing collection of donated heirlooms, this elegant silk robe belonged to the father of a Chicago philanthropist. In exchange we gave her the 1st mask in the edition as our gift and will donate 100% of net profits to The AIDS Foundation Chicago which mobilizes communities to create equity and justice for people living with and vulnerable to HIV or chronic conditions.
Exclusively ours and sourced from independently authenticated vintage silks upcycled to conserve earths's scarce natural resource. Company is not affiliated with Sulka.
- Individually hand-numbered limited edition of 25 pieces
- 7.5" x 6.75" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% silk twill front with 100% cotton lining
- Elastic ear bands and nose wire for a perfect fit
- Made in USA of imported Fabric
- Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you