Since 1937 the Hermes scarf has epitomized the ultimate in French luxury style.
Our vintage Les Voitures a Transformation was designed by Francoise de la Perriere and first issued in 1965, features various carriages of a bygone era.
Created in a hand numbered limited edition of 11 pieces, this will surely be a collector's item.
Part of our CLIENT PRIVATE RESERVE COLLECTION, this beautiful scarf belonged to a client and South Florida philanthropist. In exchange we gave her the 1st mask in the edition as our gift and will donate 10% of sales to The Coral Gables Art Cinema, South Florida's leading art house theater, playing the very best in independent, foreign, and documentary films.
Each limited-edition style is created from a single vintage scarf and therefore each mask comes from a unique positioning on the scarf - no two are alike. Each image on our website (or in our communications) represents one mask from the scarf, the other masks from the same scarf will vary due to placement within the design.
Exclusively ours and sourced from independently authenticated vintaged scarves upcycled to conserve earth’s scarce natural resource. Company is not affiliated with Hermes of Paris.
- Individually hand-numbered limited edition of 11
- Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you
- 7.5" x 6.75" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% silk twill front with 100% cotton lining
- Fully adjustable fit with black elastic ear bands, cord lock beads and nose wire
- Made in USA of imported fabric