Since its founding in 1968, ETRO has become to define Italian style around the world. Known worldwide for creating luxury clothing, accessories, fragrance and home textiles where passion for travel and sartorial tradition are core to the brand.
From their workrooms in Milan, the iconic playful use of color and pattern are brought to life in this vintage linen scarf featuring bold pop art flowers with a black & white paisley border, upcycled into non-medical face masks.
Created in a hand numbered limited edition of 21 pieces, this will surely be a collector's item.
Exclusively ours and sourced from independently authenticated vintage scarves upcycled to conserve earth's scarce natural resource.
Company is not affiliated with Etro. All scarves are independently authenticated and sourced through secondary markets.
- Individually hand-numbered limited edition of 21 pieces
- 7.5" x 6.75" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% linen front with 100% cotton lining
- Elastic ear bands and nose wire for a perfect fit
- Made in USA of imported Italian Fabric
- Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you