Guccio Gucci, the founder of the Gucci brand, opened his first store in Florence in 1921. Top designers like Tom Ford, Frida Giannini and now Alessandro Michele have made the luxury brand one of the most coveted in the world.
An iconic precursor to the playfulness of the modern Gucci brand can be found in this unique vintage (1950’s design) silk scarf designed by Vittorio Accornero de Testa in the softest of cream silk backgrounds features mushrooms, berries, butterflies, frogs, salamanders and other forest creatures.
Nothing to be scared of, this piece is s showstopper, we upcycled the scarf into a hand-numbered limited edition of no more than 10 non-medical face masks.
Exclusively ours and sourced from independently authenticated vintaged scarves upcycled to conserve earths's scarce natural resource.
Company is not affiliated with Gucci. All scarves are independently authenticated and sourced through secondary markets.
- Individually hand-numbered limited edition of no more than 10
- 7.5" x 6.75" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% silk twill front with 100% cotton lining
- Elastic ear bands
- Made in USA of imported fabric
- Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you.