Since 1937 the Hermès silk scarf has epitomized the ultimate in French luxury style.
Created in a hand numbered limited edition of 12, this non-medical mask is upcycled out of an authentic rare Les Rubans du Cheval scarf designed in 1993 by artist Joachim Metz. This design has become one of the most iconic Hermès scarves; very dramatic where equestrian ribbons dance in bold colors on a pristine white background.
Each limited edition style is created from a single vintage scarf and therefore each mask comes from a unique positioning on the scarf - no two are alike. Each image on our website (or in our communications) represents one mask from the scarf, the other masks from the same scarf will vary due to placement within the design.
Exclusively ours and sourced from independently authenticated vintage scarves upcycled to reduce consumption of Earth's scarce natural resources.
Company is not affiliated with Hermes of Paris. All scarves are independently authenticated and sourced through secondary markets.
- Individually hand numbered limited edition of 12
- Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you
- 7.5"L x 5.75" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% Silk Twill front with 100% cotton lining
- Fully adjustable fit with black elastic ear bands, cord lock beads and nose wireMade in USA of Imported Fabric