Since 1937 the Hermes silk scarf has epitomized the ultimate in French luxury style.
Created in a hand numbered limited edition of no more than 12 pieces, this non-medical mask is upcycled out of an authentic rare L'Art Indien des Plaines scarf designed by artist Sophie Koechlin in 2004 celebrating the geometric designs of Native American Tribes.
Exclusively ours and sourced from independently authenticated vintage scarves upcycled to reduce consumption of Earth's scarce natural resources.
Company is not affiliated with Hermes of Paris. All scarves are independently authenticated and sourced through secondary markets.
- Individually hand numbered limited edition of no more than 12 pieces
- 7.5"L x 5.75" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% Silk Twill front with 100% cotton lining
- Elastic ear bands with nose wire for perfect adjustment
- Made in USA of Imported Fabric
- Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you
This product is durably stain protected and will last for many years as long as cleaning instructions (available in our FAQ) are followed. The GREEN, environmentally friendly stain protection is a water-based, FCF-free, product that uses no chemical solvents to speed drying.