Since 1937 the Hermès scarf has epitomized the ultimate in French luxury style.
Created in a hand numbered limited edition of no more than 12, this non-medical mask is upcycled out of an authentic rare Hermès Les Fetes du Roi Soleil silk scarf designed in 1995 by Michel Duchene.
Les Fetes du Roi Soleil (Celebration of the Sun King) is an homage to the French Sun King, Louis XIV depicting an array of elegant costumes worn in the regal parades and pageants of the day.
Each limited edition style is created from a single vintage scarf and therefore each mask comes from a unique positioning on the scarf - no two are alike. Each image on our website (or in our communications) represents one mask from the scarf, the other masks from the same scarf will vary due to placement within the design.
Exclusively ours and sourced from independently authenticated vintage scarves upcycled to reduce consumption of Earth's scarce resources.
Company is not affiliated with Hermès of Paris. All scarves are independently authenticated and sourced through secondary markets.
- Now accepting ore-orders for mid-October delivery
Individually hand numbered limited edition of no more than 12
- Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you
- 7.5"L x 5.75" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% Silk twill front and cotton lining
- Elastic ear bands with nose wire for perfect adjustment
- Made in USA of Imported Fabric