Since 1937 the Hermès scarf has epitomized the ultimate in French luxury style.
Created in a hand numbered limited edition of 12 pieces worldwide, this non-medical mask is upcycled out of an authentic rare Hermès Post et Cavalerie silk scarf designed and first issued by Joachim Metz in 1986.
Inspired by the Sabretache (saber bag), a flat bag worn by an officer suspended from a belt attached to his saber. Heavily embroidered and adorned with the royal or regimental crest, it replaced a pocket typicality absent from uniforms of that period.
Each limited edition style is created from a single vintage scarf and therefore each mask comes from a unique positioning on the scarf - no two are alike. Each image on our website (or in our communications) represents one mask from the scarf, the other masks from the same scarf will vary due to placement within the design.
Exclusively ours and sourced from independently authenticated vintage scarves upcycled to reduce consumption of Earth's scarce resources.
Company is not affiliated with Hermès of Paris. All scarves are independently authenticated and sourced through secondary markets.
- Individually hand numbered limited edition of 12 pieces worldwide
- Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you
- 7.5"L x 5.75" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% Silk twill front and cotton lining
- Fully adjustable fit with black elastic ear bands, cord lock beads and nose wire
- Made in USA of Imported Fabric