Balmain was founded in 1945 by Pierre Balmain. Iconic boldly feminine and opulent styles offered a unique contrast to the utilitarian looks of the day, creating an ultra-feminine DNA. Transformed in 2011 by Olivier Rousteing with a singular silhouette and contemporary outlook.
Our vintage Abstract silk scarf brings to life the House's bold use of color, pattern and fearlessness.
Created in a hand numbered limited edition of 15 pieces, this will surely be a collector's item.
Each limited-edition style is created from a single vintage scarf and therefore each mask comes from a unique positioning on the scarf - no two are alike. Each image on our website (or in our communications) represents one mask from the scarf, the other masks from the same scarf will vary due to placement within the design.
Exclusively ours and sourced from independently authenticated vintaged scarves upcycled to conserve earth’s scarce natural resource. Company is not affiliated with Balmain Paris.
- Individually hand-numbered limited edition of 15
- Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you
- 7.5" x 6.75" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% silk twill front with 100% cotton lining
- Fully adjustable fit with elastic ear bands, cord lock beads and nose wire
- Made in USA of imported fabric