The most iconic motifs from one of the most iconic French design houses upcycled for the 21st century.
Fashion designer Coco Chanel is famous for her timeless designs, trademark suits and little black dresses. In the 1920s, she launched her first perfume and eventually introduced the Chanel suit and the little black dress, with an emphasis on making clothes that were more comfortable for women. She herself became a much revered style icon known for her simple yet sophisticated outfits paired with great accessories, such as several strands of pearls.
Created in a hand numbered limited edition of 16 pieces worldwide, this will surely be a collector's item. The vintage design combines the iconic Chanel buttons and chain medallions in a bold gold against an ivory background.
Exclusively ours and sourced from independently authenticated vintage scarves upcycled to conserve Earth's scarce natural resources.
Company is not affiliated with Chanel. All scarves are independently authenticated and sourced through secondary markets.
- Individually hand-numbered limited edition of 16 pieces worldwide
- 7.5" x 6.75" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% silk twill front with 100% cotton lining
- Fully adjustable fit with elastic ear bands, cord lock beads and nose wire
- Made in USA of imported fabric
- Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you