For more than a century the master craftsmen at Fortuny Venice have been creating some of the world's most exquisite fabrics. Beginning as a dressmaker in 1907, Mario Fortuny, gained acclaim for his transformation of the art of textile making.
We found a small amount of Lucrezia Brown & Gold, just enough to create a single one-of-a-kind non-medical face mask. A true collector's item.
A 17th century Italian design named for Rembrandt’s painting, this printed long staple cotton fabric was handmade in Fortuny's Venetian factory using the same machines and secret techniques developed by Mariano Fortuny a century ago.
Exclusively ours and sourced from independently authenticated Fortuny fabric, upcycled to reduce consumption of Earth's scarce natural resources. Company is not affiliated with Fortuny.
- Individually hand-numbered one of a kind
- 7.5" x 6.75" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% long staple cotton front
- New & Improved black lining featuring anti-microbial, odor-preventing, quick-dry UV protection creating a breathable barrier that remains 99.9% bacteria free
- Fully adjustable fit with black elastic ear bands, cord lock beads and nose wire
- Made in USA of imported Italian Fabric
- Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you