A charming combination of style, safety and sustainability, our Safe Hands Silk Scarf Charm™ is a winner. We’ve paired the iconic European style of a scarf charm with the safety of a removable Safe Key Tool and the functionality of a key chain to deliver a unique personal protective accessory.
Created in a limited edition, the Safe Hands Silk Scarf Charm™ is upcycled from a unique vintage (1950’s design) silk scarf designed by Vittorio Accornero de Testa in the softest of cream silk backgrounds features mushrooms, berries, butterflies, frogs, salamanders and other forest creatures.
We've upcycled the vintage Gucci silk with a gold toned metal key ring and lobster clasp to attach to your handbag, belt loop or just to carry. For added safety, we’ve added a removable Safe Key Tool, a contactless door opener, press stick button pusher, to keep your hands clean and free from surfaces.
Exclusively ours and sourced from independently authenticated vintage scarves upcycled to reduce consumption of the Earth's scarce natural resources.
• Limited edition of no more than 6 pieces
• 100% Silk Twill charm with gold toned metal hardware
• Silk measures approximately 7.5" long
• Removable Safe Key Tool is 2.8” long by 1.2” high, made of 70% copper/30% zinc
• Made in USA of Imported Fabric
• Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you
Vintage Luxe Up is not affiliated with Gucci. All scarves are independently authenticated and sourced through secondary markets.