Since 1937 the Hermes scarf has epitomized the ultimate in French luxury style.
Created in a hand numbered limited edition of 9, this non-medical mask is upcycled out of an authentic rare Hermes Kelly en Caleche cotton scarf designed by Cyrille Diatkine in 2007.
Paying homage to the legendary Kelly bag and the famous Hermes Horse & Carriage, the scarf has been designed using these two iconic Hermes symbols to create a truly magical scarf. Chocolate brown background with shades of blue, tan, black and blue.
Exclusively ours and sourced from independently authenticated vintage scarves upcycled to reduce consumption of Earth's scarce natural resources.
Company is not affiliated with Hermes of Paris. All scarves are independently authenticated and sourced through secondary markets.
- Individually hand numbered limited edition of 9
- 7.5"L x 5.75" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% Cotton front and lining
- Elastic ear bands with nose wire for perfect adjustment
- Made in USA of Imported Fabric
- Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you