Since 1937 the Hermes scarf has epitomized the ultimate in French luxury style.
Created in a hand numbered limited edition of 9, this non-medical mask is upcycled out of an authentic rare Hermes Equestre navy & azure blue cotton scarf based on an original 1945 design, re-imagined in 2010 by Hermès Creative Director, Benoît-Pierre Emery, The vintage design is an iconic representation of the brand's equestrian heritage.
Exclusively ours and sourced from independently authenticated vintage scarves upcycled to reduce consumption of Earth's scarce natural resources. Company is not affiliated with Hermes of Paris.
- Individually hand numbered limited edition of 9
- 7.5"L x 5.75" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% Cotton front and lining
- Elastic ear bands with nose wire for perfect adjustment
- Made in USA of Imported Fabric
- Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you