Since 1937 the Hermès silk scarf has epitomized the ultimate in French luxury style.
This is the FINAL piece of a hand numbered limited edition collection of 22 non-medical face masks upcycled out of an authentic rare Hermès Les Petits Chevaux scarf. Originally designed in 1974 by artist Jacques Eudel, the design an iconic array of horses in different dress amongst leather straps.
Exclusively ours and sourced from independently authenticated vintage scarves upcycled to reduce consumption of Earth's scarce natural resources. Company is not affiliated with Hermès of Paris.
- Individually hand numbered limited edition
- Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you
- 7" L x 5" H - fits both men and women
- 100% Silk Twill front with blend lining
- Elastic ear bands
- Made in USA of imported French fabric