Crowned the “Prince of Prints” Emilio Pucci created a unique legacy with his bold designs and radical approach to fashion. Driven by a desire to liberate women, he was inspired by exotic cultures, a fusion of color and a joyful spirit.
Created in a hand numbered limited edition of 18 pieces, this will surely be a collector's item.
This vintage textile is an iconic graphic abstract design in chartreuse, purple, brown and white. Not for the timid, we found this scarf to be bold and sophisticated.
Each limited-edition style is created from a single vintage scarf and therefore each mask comes from a unique positioning on the scarf - no two are alike. Each image on our website (or in our communications) represents one mask from the scarf, the other masks from the same scarf will vary due to placement within the design.
Exclusively ours and sourced from independently authenticated vintaged scarves upcycled to conserve earth’s scarce natural resource. Company is not affiliated with Emilio Pucci
- Individually hand-numbered limited edition of 18
- Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you
- 7.5" x 6.75" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% silk twill front with 100% cotton lining
- Fully adjustable fit with black elastic ear bands, cord lock beads and nose wire
- Made in USA of imported fabric