The story begins at the corner of the Piazza Venezia in Rome in 1925, where there was a small Fendi boutique and, next door to it, a fur and leather workshop. In the almost century since its founding the name Fendi has become synonymous with Italian style.
The FF logo is recognized worldwide as the signature of luxury. We found this charming cotton scarf and upcycled it into a hand numbered limited edition of 9 non-medical face masks.
Exclusively ours and sourced from independently authenticated vintage scarves upcycled to reduce consumption of Earth's scarce natural resources. Company is not affiliated with Fendi Roma.
- Individually hand numbered limited edition of 9
- 7.5"L x 5.75" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% Cotton front and lining
- Fully adjustable fit with black elastic ear bands, cord lock beads and nose wire
- Made in USA of Imported Fabric
- Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you