For more than a century the master craftsmen at Fortuny Venice have been creating some of the world's most exquisite fabrics. Beginning as a dressmaker in 1907, Mario Fortuny, gained acclaim for his transformation of the art of textile making.
We found a small amount of Ashanti Slate Blue & Silvery Gold, just enough to create a single one-of-a-kind non-medical face mask. A true collector's item.
Sharply delineated design evolved from African tribal symbols, this printed long staple cotton fabric was handmade in Fortuny's Venetian factory using the same machines and secret techniques developed by Mariano Fortuny a century ago.
Exclusively ours and sourced from independently authenticated Fortuny fabric, upcycled to reduce consumption of Earth's scarce natural resources. Company is not affiliated with Fortuny.
- Hand numbered limited edition of one
- Double pleated
- 7.5" L x 6" H. Fits both men and women
- 100% long staple cotton with 100% white cotton lining
- Fortuny Reference #5600
- White elastic ear straps
- Due to print placement, actual mask design may vary.
- Made in USA of imported Italian cotton