Hermès, which was started in 1801 by Thierry Hermès, is still one of the world’s most exclusive, prestigious brands. Hermès sprung onto the scene as a first-class maker of leather harnesses and bridles in Paris and by the early 1900’s, they started offering fashion accessories, including handbags and colorful, silk scarves.
The ever so popular Astrologie - Dies et Hore Hermes scarf was designed by Francoise Faconnet and first issued in 1963. A personal favorite of style-icon Jackie O, this design has been re-issued numerous times due to its overwhelming popularity. As a matter of fact it is one of the best selling Hermes designs ever.
Created in a hand numbered limited edition of 12 pieces, this will surely be a collector's item.
Part of our CLIENT PRIVATE RESERVE COLLECTION, this beautiful scarf belonged to a client and Washington DC influencer and dog lover. In exchange we gave her the 1st mask in the edition as our gift and will donate 10% of sales to the ASPCA, who’s mission since 1866 has been to provide effective means for the prevention of cruelty to animals throughout the United States.
Exclusively ours and sourced from independently authenticated vintage scarves upcycled to conserve earth's scarce natural resource.
Company is not affiliated with Hermes of Paris. All scarves are independently authenticated and sourced through secondary markets.
- Individually hand-numbered limited edition of 12 pieces
- 7.5" x 6.75" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% silk twill front with 100% cotton lining
- Fully adjustable fit with black elastic ear bands, cord lock beads and nose wire
- Made in USA of imported French Fabric
- Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you