Since 1937 the Hermes scarf has epitomized the ultimate in French luxury style.
Created in a hand numbered limited edition of no more than 9, this non-medical mask is upcycled out of an authentic rare Hermes Bouclerie d'Attelage silk scarf designed in 2009 Françoise de La Perrière.
Vivid reds, purples and golds celebrate the craftsmanship and heritage of the Hermes belt.
Exclusively ours and sourced vintage scarves upcycled to reduce consumption of Earth's scarce resources.
Company is not affiliated with Hermes of Paris. All scarves are independently authenticated and sourced through secondary markets.
- Individually hand numbered limited edition of no more than 9
- 7.5"L x 5.75" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% Silk twill front and and cotton lining
- Elastic ear bands with nose wire for perfect adjustment
- Made in USA of Imported Fabric
- Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you
This product is durably stain protected and will last for many years as long as cleaning instructions (available in our FAQ) are followed. The GREEN, environmentally friendly stain protection is a water-based, FCF-free, product that uses no chemical solvents to speed drying.