Since 1937 the Hermes scarf has epitomized the ultimate in French luxury style.
Created in a hand numbered limited edition of 14 pieces, this non-medical mask is upcycled out of an authentic rare Hermes Les Clefs silk scarf. Designed by Caty Latham this piece was first issued in 1965 and due to its overwhelming popularity has been reissued numerous times since.
Part of our CLIENT PRIVATE RESERVE COLLECTION, this beautiful scarf belonged to a client and South Florida philanthropist. In exchange we gave her the 1st mask in the edition as our gift and will donate 15% of sales to The Coral Gables Art Cinema, South Florida's leading art house theater, playing the very best in independent, foreign, and documentary films.
Exclusively ours and sourced from independently authenticated vintage scarves upcycled to reduce consumption of Earth's scarce resources. Company is not affiliated with Hermes of Paris.
- Individually hand numbered limited edition of 14 pieces
- 7.5"L x 5.75" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% Silk twill front and and cotton lining
- Elastic ear bands with nose wire for perfect adjustment
- Made in USA of Imported Fabric
- Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you
This product has been durably stain protected and will last for many years as long as cleaning instructions (available in our FAQ) are followed. The GREEN, environmentally friendly stain protection is a water-based, FCF-free, product that uses no chemical solvents to speed drying.