Since 1937 the Hermès scarf has epitomized the ultimate in French luxury style.
Created in a hand numbered limited edition of 9 pieces worldwide, this non-medical mask is upcycled out of an authentic rare Hermès Les Trophées silk scarf. Designed by Pierre Marie in 2013.
Vivid reds, purples, oranges and yellows celebrate the sporting heritage of the brand with an array of trophies, medals and other mementos.
Each limited edition style is created from a single vintage scarf and therefore each mask comes from a unique positioning on the scarf - no two are alike. Each image on our website (or in our communications) represents one mask from the scarf, the other masks from the same scarf will vary due to placement within the design.
Exclusively ours and sourced from independently authenticated vintage scarves upcycled to reduce consumption of Earth's scarce resources.
Company is not affiliated with Hermès of Paris. All scarves are independently authenticated and sourced through secondary markets.
- Individually hand numbered limited edition of only 9 pieces worldwide
- Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you
- 7.5"L x 5.75" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% silk twill front and cotton lining
- Elastic ear bands with nose wire for perfect adjustment
- Made in USA of Imported Fabric
This product is durably stain protected and will last for many years as long as cleaning instructions (available in our FAQ) are followed. The GREEN, environmentally friendly stain protection is a water-based, FCF-free, product that uses no chemical solvents to speed drying.