Since 1937 the Hermes scarf has epitomized the ultimate in French luxury style.
Created in a hand numbered limited edition of 9 pieces world-wide, this non-medical mask is upcycled out of an authentic rare Prieres aux Vents (Prayers of the Wind) by Dimitri Rybaltchenko in 1996.
Armed with prayer wheels, Buddist pilgrims walk in a circle in quiet contemplation around a sacred stupa used as a place of meditation. Representing unity, wholeness and infinity, the circle is without beginning or end. Eagles soar above the monasteries pointing like truth towards Heaven.
Exclusively ours and sourced from vintage scarves upcycled to reduce consumption of Earth's scarce resources.
Company is not affiliated with Hermes of Paris. All scarves are independently authenticated and sourced through secondary markets.
- Individually hand numbered limited edition of 9 pieces world-wide
- 7.5"L x 5.75" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% Silk twill front and and cotton lining
- Fully adjustable fit with black elastic ear bands, cord lock beads and nose wire
- Made in USA of Imported Fabric
- Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you