Since 1937 the Hermès silk scarf has epitomized the ultimate in French luxury style.
Created in a hand numbered limited edition of no more than 12 pieces, this non-medical mask is upcycled out of an authentic vintage les Sangles silk scarf designed by artist Joachim Metz in 1985. The iconic design depicts a graphic print of bright and colorful buckles, belts and equestrian straps on a red background.
Each limited edition style is created from a single vintage scarf and therefore each mask comes from a unique positioning on the scarf - no two are alike. Each image on our website (or in our communications) represents one mask from the scarf, the other masks from the same scarf will vary due to placement within the design.
Exclusively ours and sourced from independently authenticated vintage scarves upcycled to reduce consumption of Earth's scarce natural resources.
Company is not affiliated with Hermès of Paris. All scarves are independently authenticated and sourced through secondary markets.
- Individually hand numbered limited edition of no more than 12 pieces
- Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you
- 7.5"L x 5.75" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% Silk Twill front with 100% cotton lining
- Elastic ear bands with nose wire for perfect adjustment
- Made in USA of Imported Fabric
This product is durably stain protected and will last for many years as long as cleaning instructions (available in our FAQ) are followed. The GREEN, environmentally friendly stain protection is a water-based, FCF-free, product that uses no chemical solvents to speed drying.