Since 1937 the Hermes scarf has epitomized the ultimate in French luxury style.
Created in a hand numbered limited edition of 9 pieces world-wide, this non-medical mask is upcycled out of an authentic rare Vive le Vent by Laurence Toutsy Bourtheoumieux Thioune, first issued in 1992.
Exclusively ours and sourced from vintage scarves upcycled to reduce consumption of Earth's scarce resources.
Company is not affiliated with Hermes of Paris. All scarves are independently authenticated and sourced through secondary markets.
- Individually hand numbered limited edition of 9 pieces world-wide
- 7.5"L x 5.75" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% Silk twill front and and cotton lining
- Fully adjustable fit with black elastic ear bands, cord lock beads and nose wire
- Made in USA of Imported Fabric
- Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you