The art of the Japanese Kimono is one of the most revered in Asian culture - considered to symbolize longevity and good fortune.
Handcrafted from a vintage textured silk kimono from the mid-Showa era (1940-1970's), this charming piece was designed and painted by one of the many unknown Japanese kimono artists in soft multicolor hues on an ivory background with gold accents.
Created in a hand numbered limited edition of no more than 20 non-medical face masks, each is unique with no two masks alike.
Exclusively ours and sourced from independently authenticated vintage kimono fabric upcycled to reduce consumption of Earth's scarce natural resources.
- Individually numbered limited edition
- 6.75" w x 5.75" h - fits both men and women
- 100% vintage silk front with 100% cotton lining
- White elastic ear straps
- Made in USA of imported fabric
- Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you