A teenage Louis Vuitton arrived Paris in 1837 to begin a legendary career as an apprentice making custom boxes and trunks. In the almost 2 centuries since, the Louis Vuitton brand has become one of the most sought after luxury brands from New York to Tokyo. The LV Monogram is synonymous with global jet-set chic.
We discovered this vintage silk monogram scarf here in Chicago and upcycled it into into a hand-numbered limited edition of no more than 11 non-medical face masks.
Each limited edition style is created from a single vintage scarf and therefore each mask comes from a unique positioning on the scarf - no two are alike. Each image on our website (or in our communications) represents one mask from the scarf, the other masks from the same scarf will vary due to placement within the design.
Exclusively ours and sourced from independently authenticated vintage scarves upcycled to conserve earth's scarce natural resource. Company is not affiliated with Louis Vuitton.
- Individually hand-numbered limited edition of no more than 11
- Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you.
- 8.25" L " x 6.75" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% silk front with 100% cotton lining
- Elastic ear bands with nose wire for perfect adjustment
- Made in USA of imported fabric