Since 1937 the Hermes silk scarf has epitomized the ultimate in French luxury style.
Created in a hand numbered limited edition of only 10 pieces, this non-medical face mask is upcycled out of authentic rare Hermes La Danse scarf originally designed in 1961 by artist Jean-Louis Clerc. The vintage design celebrates the classic dance form of ballet by depicting lithe and graceful ballerinas executing various ballet steps and positions.
The softest of pink background with shades of ivories and greys make for a sophisticated and feminine appeal.
Exclusively ours and sourced from independently authenticated vintage Hermes scarves upcycled to reduce consumption of Earth's scarce natural resources. Company is not affiliated with Hermes of Paris.
- Individually hand numbered limited edition
- 7.5" L x 5.75" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% silk twill front with 100% cotton lining
- White elastic ear bands
- Made in USA of imported French fabric
- Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you