Since 1937 the Hermès silk scarf has epitomized the ultimate in French luxury style.
Created in a hand numbered limited edition of only 9 non-medical face masks, upcycled out of a single authentic rare Hermès Les Petits Chevaux scarf. Originally designed in 1974 by artist Jacques Eudel, the design an iconic array of horses in different dress amongst leather straps.
Each limited edition style is created from a single vintage scarf and therefore each mask comes from a unique positioning on the scarf - no two are alike. Each image on our website (or in our communications) represents one mask from the scarf, the other masks from the same scarf will vary due to placement within the design.
Exclusively ours and sourced from independently authenticated vintage scarves upcycled to reduce consumption of Earth's scarce resources.
Company is not affiliated with Hermès of Paris. All scarves are independently authenticated and sourced through secondary markets.
- Individually hand numbered limited edition of 9 pieces worldwide
- Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you
- 7"L x 5" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% Silk twill front and cotton lining
- Fully adjustable fit with black elastic ear bands, cord lock beads and nose wire
- Made in USA of Imported Fabric