Introducing our exclusive L'Art de la Pochette Home Collection. A curated collection of one-of-kind pieces handcrafted in our family workrooms here in Lexington, Kentucky from authentic vintage Hermès silks.
Celebrating the legendary craftsmanship and artistry of the Hermès 45cm silk, we've created a once in a lifetime collection, custom framed into works of art. Each piece is unique, one-of-a-kind, never to be repeated.
This bold Hermès Faubourg Rainbow was designed in 2019 by Dimitri Rybaltchenko in a stunning blue and white design with ruby red handrolled edges. We've hand sewn the silk onto a coordinating mat and custom framed it with a gilt wood Larson-Juhl frame in a family-owned Kentucky studio.
The charming size is perfect for anywhere in your home. Great as a single piece or in a collection, they're sure to turn heads, spark conversation and garner envy.
- 100% silk Hermès Faubourg Rainbow 17" square silk scarf
- Hand-sewn onto mat to showcase the unique character of the hand-rolled edges
- Acid-free mat board & backing to prevent discoloration & staining
- Custom gilt edge Larson-Juhl 3/4" wide frame with conservation glass providing 99% UV protection
- Overall measurement with frame is approximately 21" square
- Comes with hanging wire and the sweet detail of an Hermès ribbon bow
Exclusively ours and sourced from independently authenticated vintage silks to conserve consumption of Earth's scarce natural resources. Company is not affiliated with Hermès of Paris.